This site is dedicated to the history of the Military, with a strong lean toward the USMC and American history. I hope that it is enjoyed please feel free to comment on any post or if you would like to see something here, ask and I will do my best.

camo tent

camo tent
Me in 85' with my TOW system

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The question was raised what is this blog site about. Truth betold I had not thought about it. I was digging around on the google site and decided, hey lets do a blog. The over all theme will end up being on the military both present and past, USA military affairs and others. There will be other post on other subject, as I spought off at the mouth with my self percieved wisdom.
The thought had crossed my mind that once you have served, your path is for ever dominated by your time in. On second thought I think that maybe you were already on that path that is why you joined in the first place. I belive this to be especially true for Marines.

No comments: